Friday 8 April 2016

ABOUT ONYEKAAH


WELCOME TO MY AMAZING WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES!


FAVORITE LINES
 
*If you are my mirror and I do not shine in your eyes, how do I radiate for you to see me clearly and what are you to me if you cannot see my light?

 *God will never allow that which I cannot bear come to me but in every tribulation, he would make a make out. 

*Do to others what you expect of them.

*God is for us a shield in times of distress.

*Do not be anxious over anything but by prayers, thanksgivings and supplications, let your petition be known to God and the peace of God which excels all thoughts would guide your mind and mental powers by means of Christ Jesus.

* No greater GIFT as motherhood. This too, I have experienced and would gladly give everything for! 
*Love your neighbour as thyself.

*I will not reduce my standard to make you accept me. It’s up to you to step up the ladder or take your exit for good, either ways; respect for each others values is maintained.


STRENGTH 

MY God, My Family, My Christian Heritage, My Ingenuity, My High Spirits, My Mouth and My Business!


WEAKNESS 

Some may call it strength but my overly trusting nature and my inability to pretend when it’s needed!


PROPELLING FORCE 

God, My Ambitious Nature, My Background, My Family and the Passion of HELPING OTHERS!


WORDS FOR US 

\When life gives you a knock, give it a blow and you would have come off victorious!
·         With all sense of humility, modesty and sincerity, I do not want to be remembered as the world’s richest woman but to be remembered as the world’s greatest philanthropist and a preacher of God’s word”!
·        Life in itself has taught me so many lessons and from my mistakes, I have learnt so many virtues the greatest being resilience!  

·        I have been “There” many times and I know what emotional distress is, but today, I have groomed myself to be a veteran soldier! 
    You too can come off victorious!


KARIFEST DUCHESS ONYEKAAH
Founder/ Chief Operating Officer, KARIFEST GROUP.



Welcome to MY AMAZING WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES. 


CONNECT WITH ONYEKAAH 

ONYEKAAH ON TV 

CONTACT ONYEKAAH

ONYEKAAH ON RADIO

KARIFEST TELEVISION

No comments:

Post a Comment